Within martial arts, the sword has cemented its place as an iconic tool in demonstrations and weapons training. With the design focused on simplicity, the art of the sword is one that brings grace and beauty to any demonstration.
The Katana has traditionally been associated with the Samurai of Japan and is the longest of the Samurai swords.
The Blossom Katana features a hand painted Floral design on the Saya.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Katana Total Length: 103 cm
- Katana Blade Length: 68 cm
- Fixed Tsuba
- Includes hand painted Saya
- Wrapped handle decoration
- Sold individually - Image of close up and full length for illustration purposes only
Please note: Display Katanas have stainless steel blades which are functional but essentially they are made for display purposes and not made to the same specifications as the High quality Handmade range of Swords