The Katana has traditionally been associated with the samurai of Japan and is the longest of the samurai swords.
The Carbon Katana with it's high quality black and white design, features a hamon and handle, blood groove and quality fittings. The blade is razor sharp, suitable for live cutting.
The Black saya also conceals a second blade, which measures 19.5cm in length.
Manufactured from High Carbon steel, the Katana is easy to maintain. However maintenance is required in order to prevent rust with a sword maintenance kit recommended.
- Material: High Carbon Steel
- Katana Blade length:
- Total length:
- Second blade length: 10cm
- Second blade full length: 19.5cm
- Full Tang
- Two wooden pegs to secure the handle to the tang
- Includes Tsuba and Saya
- Wrapped handle decoration
- Sold individually - Image of close up and full length for illustration purposes only