The Katana has traditionally been associated with the samurai of Japan and is the longest of the samurai swords.
With high quality carbon steel, the Carbon Chrysanthemum Katana has a razor sharp blade suitable for Tameshigiri. Hamon, Blood groove, Full Tang and all the features you would expect in a high quality sword.
The Carbon Chrysanthemum Katana is easy to maintain. However, maintenance is recommended in order to prevent rust with a sword maintenance kit.
- Material: High quality carbon steel
- Katana Blade length: 72cm
- Total length: 103cm
- Weight: 1.25kg
- Zinc alloy fittings
- Full Tang
- Two wooden pegs to secure the handle to the tang
- Includes Tsuba and Saya
- Wrapped handle and saya decoration
- Sold individually - Image of close up and full length for illustration purposes only