The Katana has traditionally been associated with the samurai of Japan and is the longest of the samurai swords.
With high quality carbon steel, the High quality High Carbon Steel Katana has a razor sharp blade suitable for Tameshigiri. Hamon, Blood groove, Full Tang and all the features you would expect in a high quality sword.
The High Carbon Steel Katana is easy to maintain. However, maintenance is recommended in order to prevent rust with a sword maintenance kit.
- Material: High quality carbon steel
- Blade length: 68cm
- Total length: 103cm
- Scabbard length: 75cm
- Full Tang
- Two wooden pegs to secure the handle to the tang
- Teal woven thread on handle and saya
- Comes in a soft black fabric protective cover
- Includes Tsuba
- Sold individually - Image of close up and full length for illustration purposes only