Naginata is a Japanese pole weapon with curved blade, traditionally used by members of the samurai class. Samurai women preferred the Naginata for it's long shaft to keep the enemy at a safe distance.
The SMAI Naginata is razor sharp and suitable for cutting. With a removable timber cover over the blade, this is the ultimate Samurai display blade.
- Material: Medium carbon steel
- Razor sharp (Functional)
- Total length (without cover): 177cm
- Total length (with cover): 180cm
- Blade length: 54cm
- Length tip of blade to end of tang: 75cm
- Includes Tsuba and Saya
- Sold individually - Image of close up and full length for illustration purposes only