Improve your training with our new Punch Coach Boxing Sticks.
Add these sticks to your training equipment and we guarantee you will love them!
WHAT ARE COACH BOXING STICKS FOR?
Boxing sticks are designed for many types of training.
Punch Coach Boxing Sticks will improve your skills including footwork, evasion & guarding, striking accuracy and more.
We would recommend the sticks for any type of trainer, such as a Boxing instructor/trainer, Personal trainer and fitness coach.
WHAT ABOUT USING A POOL NOODLE?
A huge difference between the Punch Coach Sticks and a pool noodle is the overall firm structure & padding.
A pool noodle is very light, floppy, easily bent and broken and aren’t designed for absorbing strikes.
Whereas the Punch Coach boxing sticks are made for absorbing punches, elbows and light kicks!
Please watch our product review in the “video” section to visually compare the difference between our Punch® Coach Boxing Sticks and a pool noodle.
Punch Coach boxing sticks are made from a Punchtex core & foam lined for firm structural integrity with a lanyard on each stick to stop any unnecessary slips.
- Improve your footwork, evasion, guarding and more.
- Learn to hit and not get hit!
- A fantastic alternative to focus mitts!
- Develop a higher level of striking accuracy!
- Foam-lined battens for added protection when being struck or striking.
- Thick wrist lanyard on each stick to keep them from leaving your arms!