The Viper Boxing Shoe is designed to specifically enhance the natural movement needed to compete at the highest level in the ring. The lightweight reinforced upper, combined with the one-piece midsole/outsole construction maximizes agility and aids in manoeuvrability around the ring. The overall combination of this distinct features combined with ¾ cut upper provides a lightweight shoe with the ideal amount of support for all levels of boxing.
- Upper is constructed from lightweight synthetic mesh for breathability with medial and lateral welded thermo plastic overlays to provide the ultimate in support.
- Heel counter provides great stability with extended fabric overlays connecting to the lacing system to allow the foot to be snitched down to the footbed.
- One-piece outsole/midsole is designed to mimic the natural motion of the foot, it allows the weight transfer from heel to toe and back with the minimal amount of effort.
- Internal midsole has a 4mm heel to toe fall and is wrapped in the external outsole.
- Unique outsole pattern wraps up onto the upper in the key areas around the heel and around the front of the shoe to enhance durability and great grip on all surfaces, especially canvas.
- Solid rubber arch support provides the right amount of torsional rigidity
- Internally a super soft innersole has been used to give maximum comfort and provide additional support to the foot.